Valeter Job Vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Valeter to join our team as part of a job share role covering a minimum of 23.5 hours per week. Flexible working will be required to cover for peak times, holidays and sickness where you will be required to work extra hours and full time.
Responsible for a fleet of cars, vans, minibuses and campervans and ensuring all our vehicles are presented in sparkling condition.
This position will be a perfect fit for someone who enjoys working in an active, physical role, has meticulous attention to detail, excellent customer service and is a fantastic team player.
- Having direct contact with customers – handing over and demonstrating the vehicle functions to customers, Checking over vehicles for damage both on collection and return
- Cleaning vehicles to a high standard.
- Cleaning vehicles externally with a high-powered pressure washer.
- Using a high-powered vacuum to clean and shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Working with a polishing/buffing machine to enhance bodywork.
- Complying with health and safety procedures while working with chemicals.
- Making sure that all equipment and machinery is properly maintained and secure at all times, reporting any defects and complying with manufacturers’ instructions and PPE recommendations.
- Working to set timeframes and targets.
- Completing a daily record of work completed.
- Assess the condition of the vehicle before handing over to the customer and when checking back in
- Delivery to customers, garages, tyre repairs etc
- Checking tyre pressures, washer fluid, water levels, Add blue, fuel
- Other duties to support the branch as required
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Stamina and fitness; you’ll be on your feet a lot, bending, reaching into awkward places, waxing and polishing
- Self-motivation with the ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to multi-task
- to feel comfortable working outdoors, whatever the weather
- to be able to use different types of equipment
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions carefully
- An interest in vehicles
- A full driving licence
To apply, please send through your CV by email to email@example.com