Drivers for all vehicles must be over 25 and held their licence for 2 years or more UNLESS hiring a 6, 7 or 9 seater minibus then the driver must be over 30 and held their licence for 10 years or more.
When booking with ourselves we will need the following.
- A Full Valid Licence – If it is the new style we need to see the photo card along with a code from the DVLA (or your National Insurance Number and permission for us to obtain the code on your behalf. If the driver has a paper only licence we will also need to see some form of Photo ID such as a Passport.
- Proof of Address such as a utility bill, bank statement council tax bill etc dated within the last 3 months.
- Full Payment on the hirer’s Credit/Debit Card –NO CASH
- £100.00/£250/£350/£500 Holding Deposit is required depending on the size of your vehicle. Fully refundable upon return providing that the vehicle has no damage , no excess miles and no fuel shortage.
- Please note the information below regarding endorsements on the licence.
If you have any endorsements on your licence please make us aware of them upon booking as many endorsements remain on your licence for 4 years unless you have any of the following codes DR10, DR20,DR30 DR80 ,CD40 , CD50, CD60, and CD70 or have been banned from driving as these remain on your licence for 11 clear years from the date of conviction.
Full payment is taken at time of booking and we are unable to refund unless we are able to re-hire the vehicle. Bookings are non-transferrable.